Sunday, February 17, 2008

There Once Was a Life

I hate myself
I hate this life
That shoots me with a gun
And cuts me with a knife
I can't stand all this strife
So I've fallen to the floor
And look, I hit my head
You hit the nail on the head
That nail
That nail
That mashed up,
based up
hit down let down once shiny nail
For this I'll end up in Hell
Or so you would say in the south
Which is closer to
Hell
Hail
All hail the queen
But what did she do
To deserve this regime?
I mean
I mean
I mean I mean I mean
What did I do to deserve this life
This lifeThat shoots me with a gun
And cuts me with a knife
I can't stand all this strife
So I've fallen to the floorAnd look, I hit my head
And now I'm seeing thing
So hook me on some LSD
'Cause that acid ain't as bad
As throwing up
Am I growing up?
Or just turning around
Going down the street
Of memories I thought I knew but now I'm incomplete
'Cause I've got something to chose
And the more you care,
the more you have to lose
Well then I've got everything to lose
And all my life you made me believe I was only worth
Nothing
Except what I pay for things
And the way you look at me
Is the same
No matter what I do
It don't matter what I do
'Cause everything I do is for worse
It seems.
I mean
I mean
I. Mean.
I can't stand this life
That shoots me with a gun
And cuts me with a kinfe
So I've fallen to the floor
Again I hit my head
And look
I'm dead.

-Kara

No comments: