Sunday, February 17, 2008

No Other Road

I'm so tired
I can not sleep
I'm so hungry
I can not eat
I'm so thirsty
I can not drink
I've lost my mind.
I'm so sad
I can not cry
I'm such an actress
I can not lie
I'm in so much pain
I can not die
I'm searching for something
I'm so weak
I can not sit
I'm so mad
I can't have a fit
I'm so sensitive
I can't feel a bit
But solace, I can not find.
I'm running circles
I can't move my feet
I hear the notes
I can't find the beat
I've got so much to say
I can not speak
My eyes can't close.
I'm so lonely
I'm never alone.
I'm so warm
I'm chilled to the bone
It's so light
I can't see the sun
I can't help but feel.
I'm so blind
I see everything
I'm so mute
I always sing
I'm so deaf
I hear the suffering
I can't escape, It's all to real.

~Landis 2/15/08-2/17/08

No comments: