Saturday, February 16, 2008

Know Who You Are

I can never stop this pain
This eternal bleeding
I search the earth for something to patch the wounds
And stop my mind from weeping
Then maybe I could start sleeping


I’m never ever tired

Always happy as a lark
My mind is never unhappy
I love the way things work
I never wade in a lake full of murk


My mind is always changing
Today I am curious and ecentric
Tomorrow I am romantic but shy
I’m happy to change all the time
Nothing is taken as an ominous sign

Things around me are bloody
The violence’s getting worse
Peace is far away
I don’t know what to do to help
I just want to melt

Things are a-okay
I can’t find anything particularly wrong
But in my opinion my life is such a waste
I find solace in hating everything around me
My eyes are permanently closed so I don’t have to see

All these people have it easy
They know who they are
Everything about them is clear
But who I am I don’t really know
My wild oats- how will I sew?

- Crazily Confused

No comments: