Saturday, February 23, 2008

Life's Woes Can Rhyme

I think this might be hard
To write this all in rhyme
But I'll write every word
At least I'll say I tried:

1. You are pretty great
I owe you my life
Though we occasionally debate
There isn't too much strife

2. You too are pretty fab
I like how you make me laugh
Without you life would get pretty drab
You're like my friendship other half

3. You frustrate me so much
You act like you're my friend
But then when it suits you such
You make fun when you should defend

4. Sometimes I think you're mad at me
Then I think about how I don't know
If you can actually feel
If that face you wear is just a lie you've sewn

5. You are so confused
You mind's all blood and bruise
But trust me I've been in your shoes
Sometimes you forget who you really are, that I am you

6. Love is a great thing
It comes at your time of need
All the great things it can bring
But try not to forget other things, I've done this indeed

7. What happens when you want to die
What happens when you've done bad things
What happens when you want to cry
I'm sorry about the terror to you I bring

8. Fall hard
Give all you've got to give
Act like a retard
But don't be afraid to live

9. I really, really love you
Though I forget to be nice to you sometimes
You bring out my maternal instinct too
You're my baby and you're the only one who acts without lines

10. Most of you can figure out who I am
The one who appears to write the least
My cover is a sham
I'm the one who's internally a beast

- Anonymously Again

No comments: