Saturday, March 8, 2008

untitled

If only if only you could know
How much I wanted this to be
Would you still have been so rude?
Would you still not have cared to hurt me?

I've learned just one thing
From all this life that I have had
If I want something to happen
It won't, don't matter if I want it really bad

I hate how in books they will say
"If this was a book, this wouldn't occur"
But then it does
And they thank the lord

So perhaps that's why I don't believe
In anything unordinary
There's no reason that I should
So religion I will bury

But here's something that's quite strange
I'll state it in this verse
If a coincidence does happen,
It's always for the worse.

Maybe it's just 'cause
I have no given luck
And if that's true then it's no wonder
That my life really sucks.

-Kara (And I know that this poem also sucks, but I couldn't really come up with anything better that the moment)

No comments: