Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happiness is a Warm Gun

She's not a girl who misses much
But please just don't touch
Her now, she's broken, just let her be
One breath of wind and in pieces she would be
But she needs someone to hold her tight
And tell her everything will be alright
Take her to a place where things aren't as tough
Trust me, she's had enough
This pain
It's just insane
She can't get up off the floor
She screms and cries until she just can't anymore
She screams until her lungs burst
This is the first
Time she's cried so hard
And her heart is marred

Beyond possible repair
But she knows that people still care
She's not a girl that misses much
Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, ohhh....
I need a fix a cause I'm goin down
Down to the pits that I left of town
I know no one can do me no harm
Cause happiness is a warm gun

-Alisha
(With some lyrics from Happiness is a Warm Gun by The Beatles)

No comments: